emo Black Desert Online

More
2 years 7 months ago #2117932

I'm down to try it. I did play it during one of the beta weekends and it didn't suck. I didn't play it long enough to determine if its good or not. I wont buy the 4 day head start, but I'll play it when its released.

2 years 7 months ago #2117934

Cool. I can't decide if I'll buy in early or not -- I'll probably ask Shrike what everyone he knows is doing. I'm bored, need something to play. All I do lately is login AA, pay for houses, logout.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2117936

So, after posting, I decided just to buy the $30 pack, I'll be at work all day the first 2 days and start my vacation on the 2nd. All I've been doing is going back and forth between diablo3 and poe and being bored with each one after a few weeks. Hoping it will be good.

2 years 7 months ago #2117937

It looks decent enough. I'll probably buy into the $100 pack, just because I like to start way ahead of people. Plus I'm going to have a few hours of learning everything about the game.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2117938

I'd love to check it out, but I just made a major move and my gaming pc didn't come with me. Let me know if this project works out and when my computer arrives I might join you. GL and have fun guys.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2117940

i just got the 100 pack, i could use the few extra days.