emo Chat returns, what are people up to?

More
1 year 11 months ago #2117924

Not really much of a news article, but after a long absence I have begun to add a new chat/shoutbox module.

I'm still adding features and getting things working the way I want, so it may be a while before it is fully functioning, but as it stands right now, it at least works. You can find it and mess around with it in the lower right corner. I know the site has been dead for a little while since we haven't been actively gaming together in any MMORPGs or anything -- but it is there for everyone to try and break and find bugs in. I've fixed quite a few but I know there are some remaining, as well as some formatting left to do.

Let me know if there are any features you would like to see added, also.

More news and articles to come in the near future -- BlackBelt has been asking me to make some updates regarding Star Citizen now that it is progressing along.

It has been dead out with no real games to play -- what has everyone been up to?

Read more...

More
1 year 9 months ago #2117925

Hey long time, no see on yall. I havent been doing much Dota mainly. Although i have enjoyed blade and soul pvp quite a bit

1 year 9 months ago #2117928

I have some friends playing Blade and Soul. They said the combat in it was really cool -- like TERA -- but I never played TERA. I made a character with huge boobs on the Hajoon server or something like that to play with them, but didn't get very far. Might check out Black Desert Online since it looks like SiN is going to check it out, and a couple other friends mentioned it.

Need to start posting some stuff about Star Citizen too. BB really wants us to play it. But I think it still has a ways to go.

More
1 year 9 months ago #2117929

Blade and soul combat is a step beyond TERA. But it has open world pvp to a degree and an arena system. It is rated just like WoW. Levelling is easy and the skill tree really changes playstyle. I recommend it for fun if you are looking for something a bit more casual. I have the saecula tag on the onmyung server lol

1 year 9 months ago #2117930

Nice. I might have some time after this weekend to actually try it out. I played for like 15 mins the other day. But then the game crashed on me and I didn't load it back up. If I do get started I'll see if my friends on Hajoon want to switch servers.