emo Facebook Group

3 years 2 months ago #2117958

So after sending out my mass mail to people to see if anyone was interested in Black Desert Online -- one member replied and mentioned that I should make a Facebook group to communicate to people in, outside of this site. I made that page a while back, so now I made a group for anyone interested. I am currently the only member of it.

www.facebook.com/groups/saeculaandfriends/

Editing this: So we set the group to "Secret" so you cannot see it, or request an invite. Some people in the group would prefer that real life friends, etc. didn't know they played games or something. Who knows.

So to join, you can request from one of the 41 current members. Or you can just add me on FB and I'll add you.
www.facebook.com/brodach

Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Spermy. Reason: Added way for people to join.
3 years 2 months ago #2117961

At people request I made it secret. Can't let people know we play vidya games. We have a upstanding reputation to keep after all.

If you want to be added, let me know -- because I don't think the link above will let you request to join now (maybe it will). Or myself or Pitt will forcefully add you if you happen to be our Facebook friends.

You can't stop me.

More
2 years 8 months ago #2118007

i'm a bit late to this party but does that link still work? lol.

2 years 8 months ago #2118009

Yep it should. Well, what happens when you click it? Cause Pitt wanted me to make it a private group so people can't see who has joined because he's still in the closet about gaming I guess.

If you click it, you may be able to request to join the group and then we approve it. If it doesn't give that option let me know and I'll get you invited sir.

2 years 8 months ago #2118010

Actually it looks like it doesn't show up since it is private. If you friend request me on FB I can add you myself if you'd like.
www.facebook.com/brodach