emo Took days off work!

More
5 years 8 months ago #2117421

I happen to be off the 12th so I'll be on Fri-Sun that weekend. Should be more than enough time to lvl cap and place house.

5 years 8 months ago #2117422

Headstart begings at 10am PDT on Friday, so I'm going to work in the morning (I'm Eastern), and leave work by 11:30 to prepare. and I'll be taking Monday off also. I was supposed to go to a beerfest on that Saturday. But I'll probably skip haha.

Currently the people who I KNOW have headstart, are me, XD, Geek, Pandastar, Tyrael. Buuuut Slingshot, Nate, and Rel will all get it I'm sure. Malcies will get it. Falst is trying to get it. Other people are up in the air -- I know Pain mentioned checking it out, as did Prodigy. I've been talking to people trying to get more and more -- I expect to hit 10-15 people by release day, or shortly after.

We've been formulating an attack plan, and I've been talking to Shrike from SiN -- he wants to talk strategy sometime this weekend, so we may be allied, or have merge into one larger guild -- since I don't think any of us are going in with a massive force.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2117428

woohoo! oh cool shrike! well def ready to commit with the team. last mmo i played was shadowbane, well with a passion. i see this in archeage. again ill see if i can collect the others who played with us in shadowbane. i'd recruit ppl from work if things work out, at least we can make an alliance, by things working out, same server and faction. they were on same server and faction on beta. so they might stick that route.

5 years 8 months ago #2117430

Well we will need as many as we can get. Like I said in my other post, I'm trying to recruit also.

I put up the ArcheAge private section, and I'll start putting info and what our current start is in there. I'll allow people to chime in with their own comments so we can decide what we want to do.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2117462

I requested off from the 12th to whatever available vacation time I had left, should get about 6-7 days off. Might not be able to start vacation on the 12th, in that case it will start on Mon the 15th.

5 years 8 months ago #2117465

Nice. I'll be able to play some from work during the week so I didn't take as many days off.
Plus I plan on being 50 by Monday anyway, and by then I'll just be killing, getting gear, and continuing to get shit built. We need to make sure we have A LOT of land.

I'm going to test out my laptop and see if it can run AA on the lowest settings. If it can I am going to get another account and use it as a large farm/gilda whore.