emo Application

More
6 years 11 months ago #84581

Possibly thinking about joining ya'lls guild. Mainly want to join to get back into raiding. Currently in Riders of Apocalypse, but since are GM moved away and hasn't gotten back on yet, the guild's pretty much died out. For right now, I just plan on taking out one of my alts. Raid times that I can more then likely attend are anyday 2-7 (starting) with no later then 9 ending. Waking up at 3am server sucks.

Main: 85 Hunter Nightstoke
Alt: 85 Restoration Shammy Lightstoke (will be this toon)
Alt: 85 Feral Tank/Resto Druid Brooli
Alt: 80 Prot. Pally Zmaj
Alt: 80 Arcane/Frost Mage Vorastrix

Extra toons are merely provided for other experience and to show that I'm an active player. Shammy is DS Resto/Ele, but since I'm horribad dps on this toon, I will only be Resto for raids. Currently 4 into on BWD and 2 into BoT as to how far I've been. Watched other videos but have not personally been to the fights. I try to watch the fights from all angles including dps, healing (ranged), and tanking since I plan on doing all. If assistance is ever needed from my hunter or druid, then I will be glad to offer it but don't currently plan on moving them from RoA. If any other info is needed, just let me know.

--Stoke