emo Availability

7 years 8 months ago #70951

Please vote for the days in which it is best for you to raid. If you time a time preference, give a reply here in a post with time, and don't forget to add the time zone.

Thanks,
- Spermy

More
7 years 8 months ago #94443

I can raid almost any day. The problem being starting at like 9pm server time. If we can start a couple hours earlier I can do any day.

More
7 years 8 months ago #94555

There's not going to be a 'best day' for me because i work 24 hours shifts and my days rotate each week, but on the nights I am available, starting earlier would also make me more able to raid.

More
7 years 8 months ago #94738

Generally if I work I get off at like 7:15 server time but I"m pretty open unless something is already going on. I think raiding whenever during the week, and then doing a second joint raid on like... sunday night would be the best fit because most people could probably be on earlier in the night on sundays. And day two raiding is the most important for progression.

More
7 years 8 months ago #94739

DejaVu;94738 wrote:

Generally if I work I get off at like 7:15 server time but I"m pretty open unless something is already going on. I think raiding whenever during the week, and then doing a second joint raid on like... sunday night would be the best fit because most people could probably be on earlier in the night on sundays. And day two raiding is the most important for progression.

Nevermind looks like Sunday doesn't work for people...

7 years 8 months ago #94793

I can't be on till late Sundays. And I really shouldnt raid late on Sundays either because of class early. My best days are Tues and Thurs really.