emo AOC UI MOD

More
10 years 11 months ago #6556

Is there any interest in getting together and making a SoB UI Mod? I have no experience creating something like this and wouldnt know where to start, but I have helped build a 3rd party java program for a web based game www.travian.com and i did the UI and some of the code for that. I know the goons have full time programers to help make 3rd party apps for their guild. maybe we should start something similar only for free and full of slackers ?

More
10 years 11 months ago #29386

i'm very happy with mirage, it's everything i need right now as far as UI's go, very minamalistic

More
10 years 11 months ago #29457

Well mirage is strickly a cosmetic UI mod correct? i was speaking more along the lines of something like CTMOD or various quest or maybe combo controller.

More
10 years 11 months ago #29468

I have interest in a guild mod, but don't have the experience you are looking for. I will test anything out if needed however.

More
10 years 11 months ago #29470

I think it would be neat. Plus its a good way to get guild recognition if we release it out into the public. Maybe people will know us for something besides doing sinisters dirty work the last decade.