emo Darkfall Private Forum

9 years 8 months ago #62884

Oh snaps please don't they are so top sekritz!

More
9 years 8 months ago #62923

james shouldnt have access, everybody knows hes a dirty mexican

More
9 years 8 months ago #62940

i still want to know how i became mexican out of the blue? fag. play. i know you want to. i started the other day. i just got told that i should think about gathering some supplies for the guild. BAH HAHAHAHA, i said sure np and ran away to go macro. we'll see how many stones i turn in. i came to PK not build a house to decorate

9 years 8 months ago #62957

He is playing, his name is... I already forgot, it is a weird name. Like White Somethingorother.

9 years 8 months ago #62964

White Horseman, that was his name!

More
9 years 8 months ago #62986

Yeah im White Horseman on NA. I have been playing. On EU i have 100/100 great axe/mastery 100/100 clubs/mastery 100 rigor 75 ignore pain 100 lesser 100 greater 100 spell chanting 100 arcane 100 archery 75 sharpshooter.

Im pretty newb sauce on NA though, just killing time playing and macroing and pking till i can transfer my main over. Good luck with the gathering. Thats why my guild didnt roll with death even though bone invited me and silk to join them, along with being pretty good friends with a couple Robin hood guys who were also death. Every game in the last decade sinister has used and abused other guilds to make a name for itself. We only have about 10 guys on NA from about 30 on EU who refuse to buy another account or pay to transfer. We did the whole big alliance, and we were part of SBA which ended up owning half the cities on the main land and yssam by the time we left for NA. We probably wont be doing a big alliance again. We are looking for 2 or 3 small pvp guilds, like 20 people max to form a roaving pvp group. Maybe be mercanaries and get our large pvp fix there.