emo Darkfall NA Server + New expansion

More
9 years 11 months ago #61098

I really cant say for sure who Im going to tag with until we see what the server is going to be like. I definatly want pvp and seiging though, I'll tag with whoever can bring me that.

More
9 years 11 months ago #61110

I am buying it and I think Rel is also.

More
9 years 11 months ago #61146

I've been really on the fence about DF since playing the beta but these seem like a significant amount of changes and it looks like they are trying to allow new players to catch up to the people who have been botting nonstop since release. There is a good chance that I'll end up buying and playing. Are they allowing transfers from the EU server? I know they said they were going to but I was really hoping they wouldn't atleast not at first.

More
9 years 11 months ago #61183

The server that comes up on Monday is a fresh server located in Cali, transfers from the EU server will be allowed after 3 months.

Everyone starting Monday will be starting fresh. We all know that some of the best times in MMOs come when starting with everyone else on a fresh server.

More
9 years 11 months ago #61202

Well, I'm down for sure. I'm off tomorrow so I'll be starting as soon as they let me buy a copy. So far we've got me, nate, rel and sling? I wouldn't mind allying with SiN, but i'd rather run our own tag and just run with them for bigger scale stuff, run our own small scale pvp. Focus on getting some houses up. What race groups you wanting to go with?

More
9 years 11 months ago #61212

I say human.

I am also planning on playing this for a while. Couple of reason are, there is nothing else out (maybe MO but that is yet to be seen)and I am tired of game jumping. AV is making improvements and the game could be great if they do things right. As this game does take time to get skills up my theory will be to play, have fun and not worry about maxing everything out in a week...in this game it's just not happening.

Sling.