emo Last minute roll call...

More
6 years 9 months ago #140987

I originally planned on playing on Ft. Aspenwood, but its going to be a lolrolled server. I don't think we lost a single hour of W3 in any BWE. I'll join you guys wherever.

More
6 years 9 months ago #140988

soon as i can register my acct im playing lol

More
6 years 9 months ago #140989

What up people.

I just got my account up and running on aspenwood, I really wasn't able to get a definite answer from anybody as to what server they were gonna be on so I just rolled aspen figuring I could reroll or transfer if needed. It would be sweet if we could all be on the same server tho. Anybody else know what they're doin yet?

6 years 9 months ago #140990

I'll PM you what our server info sir -- not sure if we're still keeping it secret. I know SiN is on Stormbluff Peaks or something like that with like LotD. -- Ft Aspenwood has Goon Squad and GoD, and a few randoms there too like Driath. And then we have just a handful currently, like 6-7 on our server in Saecula, and then DDH has a fair number I think -- I'll PM you the server tho, just in case were still not openly stating where we are. -- were slowly growing our numbers since we went at the last minute, but having fun in small grps right now anyways owning shit.

6 years 9 months ago #140991

PS -- our server was ahead of Aspenwood on the list last night. I looked and we had like 80k pts to Aspenwoods 45-50k :P

More
6 years 9 months ago #140992

Read ur PM and responded